Monday, October 29, 2018

30 DAY CAS PROJECT London A-Term Planning Meeting CREATIVITY LO3

26 October 2018: 30 Minutes

In preparation for meeting with the participants of the London A-term to begin the planning process, I have created several documents to serve as a guide for my team members. First of all, I thought through everything that would eventually need to be accomplished in order to make this trip successful, and developed a list of all of the planning jobs which can be distributed. I also provided description of what each job was responsible for on the spreadsheet. Next, I created a spreadsheet for the budget which I shared with everyone and organized it so that all that was required for each group was to enter any information they found portioning to the budget. Lastly, I created a document and wrote out an outline of everything that we should discuss during the meeting, as well as many important reminders. Overall, feel proud of the initiative which I have been taking in order to keep everyone on track, and I am determined to make this trip a fulfilling and identity shaping experience fro everyone on it. At the same time, however, I definitely feel the weight associated with the magnitude of this trip, and the fact that were are working in what seems to be uncharted waters. Although we are undertaking such a large challenge, I believe that all of our work will certainly be worth it. I believe that I have fulfilled the creativity aspect of CAS and the following learning outcome: Demonstrate how to initiate and plan a CAS experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment