Monday, November 5, 2018

30 DAY CAS PROJECT London A-Term Itinerary Planning CREATIVITY LO3

5 November 2018: 5 Hours
This weekend I spend time on Friday, Saturday and Sunday solidifying and rechecking our budget, as well as piecing together the itinerary for the London A-Term trip. This required searching the locations of each of the landmarks we are planning to visit in order to obtain a clear idea of how long each activity would take (taking transportation into account). Additionally, I needed to ensure that we had fulfilled any outside preparations that needed to be made for visiting some of the landmarks such as purchasing tickets ( not covered for some places by our London passes). Overall, it is exiting to see this trip become closer and closer to reality, and I am hopeful that we will be able to throughly prepare for the trip to ensure it's success. Through my predatory work for this A-term, I believe that I have fulfilled the creativity aspect of CAS, and the following learning outcome: Demonstrate how to initiate and plan a CAS experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment